Monday, September 7, 2009

Walking Weekend Day 3

So again today I woke up early on my own. So unlike me, but whatever so I went for a walk again. This time I took a different route. Much hillier and wow when I got home I realized I had been gone for 55 minutes! LOL I had no idea it had been that long.

Yesterday I got a little scrapping in, haven't done that since May. Felt good, however it stinks when you go to do something like that and your paper trimmer is dull and your out of things you really NEED to do a basic page! LOL

Kids are off selling golf balls again. Austin went alone yesterday and made $27. Later Bailey and Emma went together and made $20. Austin and Emma are out there now. Bailey's pissed at me that my last load of laundry wasn't done so she didn't have a clean "bra" to go out and help them. I tried to convince her the golfers didn't care. LOL The joy of having another girl creep towards teeanage!

2 comments:

Julie H said...

You are on a roll with the exercise! Where are the kids getting the golf balls from?

Susie said...

Thanks Julie, I enjoyed my walks this weekend, didn't have a damn thing else to do so at least I did a little something besides the sitting on my ass! LOL