Saturday, September 5, 2009

I Got Up Early on a Saturday!

And I didn't even have to for soccer! LOL So Kacey was suppose to be up and gone by 6:30 today, (she Jr. Coaches a cheer squad) I woke up at 6:20 and found her still asleep. Ops! LOL needless to say I couldn't fall back to sleep, but normally I would lay in bed till 8 trying. Today I got up and put my gym clothes on and went for a job/walk. Ok I mostly walked, but I did jog a few times for short periods. I was out for about 35 minuets. Came home and ate, woke up the girls and jumped in the shower. We hit Starbucks and then headed to watch Kacey's girls cheer.

So now it's 11:13 am and I feel like I've been up forever and now I don't know what to do with myself! LOL

1 comment:

Julie H said...

ou're all like, motivating and stuff. :O)