Thursday, January 22, 2009

Snow Trip

I've lived in California my whole life. Growing up I only ever remeber going to the snow 1 time. So as an adult one year my friends and I went to Tahoe in April to scrapbook for the weekend. There was still snow. Me being the dork that I am found a sled and everyone laughed at me as I used it a few times. 2nd trip to snow.

My poor kids have never been, well wait Kacey went last year with a friend, and my dad stopped along the side of the road one year when he was hunting or something with Austin and pelted him with a snow ball. Any ways, on Monday my girl friend and I took our kids for the day to the snow. My kids had so much fun. The snow was 2 weeks old and more like packed snow cones than snow so we didn't get too wet, and they didn't have to bundle up. It was fun! I enjoyed watching them be silly and have fun. Here's the hight light of our trip.

Austin

Photobucket

My Brat oh it's Kacey ;)

Photobucket

Me and My Girls (Extra is my BFF's daugther)

Photobucket

Bailey

Photobucket

Emma

Photobucket

Emma and Kacey

Photobucket

Austin after a crash

Photobucket

Kacey

Photobucket

3 comments:

Julie H said...

Great pictures! Looks like fun. Love your sweater :)

Elizabeth Wilson said...

LOL @ "going to the snow"...you are such a Cali girl! Great pics, looks like fun!

Leslie said...

Sweet! I love your pics!